Wednesday, November 7, 2007

wednesday

I.
there are bison
carved into stones
out there
who hum
to one another in the dark

II.
what im trying
to tell you
is that greater things
have been done with rocks

things greater than
my frantic pacing
about the gravel parking lot
too embarassed to approach
except in theory

while you sit
drinking coffee
and reading
and talking politely with strangers

"and i could not speak
i was neither living nor dead"

i will then walk back
to my room
to tangle myself
in the yarn of rue
and inevitably
somersault into
the next futile plan

3 Comments:

Blogger irving longface said...

i know what this is abeet!

November 7, 2007 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger My Son, The Fish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 7, 2007 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger SMangat said...

"to tangle myself
in the yarn of rue" for the win

November 8, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home